These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LaundryCat Application.
By accessing this Application we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use LaundryCat Application if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person using this Application and accepting the Company terms and conditions. "The Company", "LaundryCat", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company, Mitech Integrated Systems Inc. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. "Laundry-Service-Provider” refers to the company providing the laundry services. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Clients needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada and the United States of America. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, LaundryCat and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material of the LaundryCat Application. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from LaundryCat
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from LaundryCat
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from LaundryCat
- Redistribute content from LaundryCat (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We provide no direct technical or customer support; all technical and customer support requests must be addressed to the laundry service operator to whom your account is linked.
- You cannot impersonate others or provide inaccurate information to us; you cannot do anything unlawful, fraudulent or illegal; you can’t do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of this technology, including tampering with any communication protocols, software, or related hardware
You must pre-fund your account in order to be able to pay for laundry services. The funds go to the Laundry-Service-Provider, not to us. The Laundry-Service-Provider has no obligation to provide refunds. Any disputes or questions regarding the account funds/balances must be addressed to the Laundry-Service-Provider.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Application is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Application remains available or that the material on the Application is kept up to date. We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on the LaundryCat Application. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon use of the application.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our Application and the use of this Application (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Application and the information and services on the Application are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact your Laundry-Service-Provider.